For a second time, Ice FM has welcomed Vielspaß from French city Rennes in order to introduce you its recent sensation EP “Blasphemie” by a band secretly kept in the shadow: Dramatis Personae. Three DJ guys who have met sharing music, and who put their instruments together in order to compose their own stuff, motivated by their tastes and by opportunities given by Nicolas Prioux, Vielspaß’ boss.
What’s the result? Three very dark noteworthy irresistible tracks mixing lashing beats and reverberating percussions, with synth loops bringing some kind of cosmic mindblowing atmosphere which for sure will stuck you on the dancefloor, making you forget past and future, enjoying pure present. Dramatis Personae has a lot of other weapons almost ready, so watch out! Must be noticed that several Vielspaß records are about to be released, specially one very exciting Mick Wills’ EP on sublabel Prego, with special cuts featuring in his last famous epic DJ sets! Keep alert!
Ice FM with Dramatis Personae, March 5, 2015, 10.30PM. On Paris Campus Radio.
- B12 (Redcell) – Gimp
- Ruhig – Stilness
- Iueke – Tape 1
- OGC – Hurricane ( Galcher Lustwerk Edit)
- Dolo Percussion – Dolo 7
- Versalife – Solenoids of Insomnia
- KWC 92 – Macau Ferry Terminal
- June – Lost Aera( Dj Sprinkles’ Lost Dancefloor Version)
- Yôr – Trust
- Rawaat – Caverns Of Reflection
- Raime – Your Cast Will Tire
- Morphosis – Impulse
- Invisible Conga people – Can’t feel my knees dub
- Gunnar Haslam – Cloud castle lake
- Gherkins Jerk – Midi Beats
- Syncom Data – Retaliation
- Dramatis Personae – Blasphemie