Young arty label Vielspaß based in Rennes has been Ice FM’s honor for its brave and incredible Fade to Dark EP release. Very close to our philosophy which tries to combine alternative music with other artistic forms and behaviors, team manager Nicolas Prioux, established in DMA art gallery, supports local creators, designers, music composers, and talented worldwide champions, such as just-signed for this great record: Plastique de Rêve, Antonio Maiovvi….
Aim is to mix energies and to create a multidisciplinary dynamic, especially through parties which Vielspaß organizes in exciting quite confidential places with very very stunning line-ups. Check it out for next months! Interview and guest mix here below by Vielspaß residents and colleagues: Beef n’ Weasel brothers duo with relentless electro, acid-house, disco-nu-wave selection, just as we like it!
Vielspaß, February 27, 2014, 10.30PM. On Ice FM / Paris Campus Radio. Download here.
- Ron Jason & Kim Ann Foxman – A
- Cosmic Force – Particle 2
- The Egyptian Lover – Sexy Style
- VernoN – Belgium Stance
- Marteen Van Der Vleuten – Holographic Inserts
- LA 4A – Invader
- DJ Ra-Soul – True Science
- Hardfloor – Skill Shot version
- Alessandro Parisi – Azot Et Ignis
- Philipp Boston – Serious Disco
- Squadra Blanco – The that doesn’t stop
- Ray Escortienda – Time waits for no man
- Freestyle – Party has begun
- Catnip – Word to the bird
- Bizzy B – The night calls
- The Cellar Boyz – Pay me
- Murphy Jax – Film Music 1983
- Myriadd – House of Babel
- Goodnight Moon – Question Mark
- Willie Collon – Set Fire to me (Latin jazzbo version)
Nicolas Prioux interview (in French)