Nico Motte, last release of the promising parisian label Antinote, strikes Ice FM for his fabulous synth parts, and unlimited love of analogic world. Indeed, Nico Motte, the man behind the covers of Antinote, is a passionate of old synthetisers and a high fine digger of unknown wax plates. So, for his first EP, Ice FM is pround to introduce you to his mix. Moreover, we had Geena and Zaltan in the studio. Zaltan rules Antinote, and Geena is the house-preacher for the label. Parisian answer to the electronic rest of world is here to last.
Nico Motte, January 16, 2014, 10.30PM. On Ice FM / Paris Campus Radio. Download here.
- Antoine Kogut & Nicolas Motte – Untitled
- Nico Motte – Transpersonnal
- Michael Bundt – Neon
- The Flaser soundtrack – Sour Soul
- Arkham – SpectreInfluenza Prods – Pretty City
- Nino Nardini – Moon Baby
- Clyde Borly & Ses Percussions Afromania
- Klaus Schonning – Skovfragmenter
- Lard free – Warinobaril
- The Animated Egg – Sock It My Way
- Juliano Sorgini – Dophing
- Two Partners – XXX
- Ariel Kalma – Danse Soeur
- James Asher – Oriental Workload
- Cha Cha Distel – Untitled
- Conspiracy International – Two Thy Gift of Tongues
- Carlos Peron – Breaking-in
- Courage – Talking Drums
- Jeanette – El Amor Toca El Violin
Nico Motte, Zaltan et Geena interview (in French) here.